Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Oregon, Mes Amours



We spent a long Thanksgiving week visiting Marcia's Mother and Stepfather in Gearhart, Oregon. Above is a photograph of Marcia, Liam and Carlos on the beach.

Today is the last day of class for the semester. I have to collect final papers and my students will be filling out evaluations. Sounds like a simple enough plan, but for the fact that as of 1 p.m., we will be under a blizzard warning. More fun in Michigan.

I have much more to write and more pictures. But I had to come up with a way to "break the ice," so to speak and get back to blogging.

So here I am.

7 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

What a fantastic picture!

2:29 PM  
Blogger Matthew Thorburn said...

I agree -- Welcome back!

4:50 PM  
Blogger Macy Swain said...

So relieved to see you back.

5:04 PM  
Blogger Virgin In The Volcano said...

Welcome back!

7:14 PM  
Blogger greg rappleye said...

Thank you all!

1:43 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Wahoo. Welcome back indeed. And totally gorgeous pic of the family. I hope the storm wasn't too terrible there.

9:11 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

I can't wait to see you all.

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home