Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Better, Thank You

The formerly Constant Reader knows that I have not blogged much this fall and, in particular, that I haven't blogged at all for several weeks. The problem is that I haven't felt well and haven't had the energy to do much more than to attend to my day job and my teaching duties. A full recitation of my problems would drive away more readers than my inattention already has, but I have been on a strict diet and several medications for a bit more than a month and feel much better, thank you.

I am ready to resume blogging and writing. For me, at least, this is good news.

9 Comments:

Blogger Gary L. McDowell said...

Chin up, friend! I hope you're feeling better and that you continue to conquer whatever ails you. Cheers.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Yay. I have missed you here.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Umm. NOT yay for being sick. Yay for being better and resuming writing.

I hope the better becomes better and better and then well.

1:47 PM  
Blogger Matthew Thorburn said...

Glad to hear you're on the mend -- I've missed your blog too.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Yay! This is good news -- I missed you.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Virgin In The Volcano said...

Glad you're feeling better.

5:33 PM  
Blogger Macy Swain said...

Good to have you back, Greg. I hope all is well.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Karen J. Weyant said...

Glad to see you are back! Looking forward to reading more of your posts.

10:26 PM  
Blogger Collin Kelley said...

Hope you're feeling better. I've noticed that the length between blog posts by many people -- including myself -- continues to grow. I blame the hectic fall, the economy and Facebook.

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home