Sunday, September 20, 2009

Progress Notes



I have been working on an edit of my novel manuscript, and then today wrote another 2,700 words. I am over 280 pages and yes, I do think the manuscript is publishable. In fact, in my humble opinion, it's pretty darn good, though I suppose someone else will be the ultimate judge of that.

Back to the salt mines in the morning. I am glad that I didn't waste any time watching the Detroit Lions today, who were spanked at home by Brett Favre and the Minnesota Vikings, 27-13. If anyone is still counting, that's 19 losses in a row for Detroit.


________________________

The drawing is Vuelo Aguila (1954) by the Mexican artist Alfredo Zalce (1908-2003).

2 Comments:

Blogger Collin Kelley said...

It took 10 years for my novel to find a home. Persistence is key. Looking forward to reading it.

11:54 AM  
Blogger Cindy Hunter Morgan said...

Good news. And I like the drawing.

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home