Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Update



No, I did not run off with the flower people at ROTHBURY, nor am I dead. I began the past two weeks preoccupied with work and the problems at Walden Green Montessori School ( a novel in itself) and then, dissatisfied with my writing progress, have been on a tear with my novel. I will have a draft finished soon––dialogue, plot and action scene heavy; very little internal development––perhaps before the end of the month (er, week!).

More later.




_______________________________

Top: Soldiers who fought in Guatemala with the CIA-supported rebel, Colonel Carlos Castillo Armas, during the 1954 coup.

Bottom: Actor Peter Lorre.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen J. Weyant said...

Glad to see you are back..was getting a little worried...

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home