Thursday, June 04, 2009

Progress Notes


I've managed to keep my promise to avoid buying the paper edition of The New York Times this week, but haven't yet weaned myself from stopping at Starbucks for their way-big-jumbo-est Pike's Place. In my defense, I never officially swore off the Starbucks visit, did I?

Whatever money I've saved at Starbucks on the Times I blew this morning on Big Whiskey & the Groo Grux King, the new cd from the Dave Matthews Band. It's a bit difficult to make any profound, long-term judgments based on a ride-to-work, I haven't-yet-had-enough-coffee listen-through, but Yes, Big Whiskey is quite good; DMB in top form.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

For the past week, I have not been able to escape the mention of Dave Matthews. I supposed I'll have to check it out.

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home