Saturday, May 02, 2009

Swine Flu at Hope College



I was working on this on Thursday and then again, the entire day on Friday. This is the first time my "day job" has intersected with my teaching job, so it was a very interesting week. There is a shot of our Board Room in the video (the room with the big Seal on the wall). I sit up front and to the left during Board meetings. During this news conference (which was broadcast live), I was standing among the cameras, to the right.

The people at Hope College and from the City of Holland were very professional as we met and worked on this, and everything thus far has gone about as smoothly as can be expected. We spend a lot of time training for this stuff--particularly since 9/11--and all of our training has served us well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home