Saturday, April 04, 2009

Bon Appetit!



The May, 2009, issue of Bon Appetit contains a recipe for Asparagus Salad with Parmesan Dressing from Gracie's, a restaurant in Providence, Rhode Island, where Elliot (the first born) is doing an internship. Elliot is a student in the culinary arts program at Johnson & Wales in Providence. As soon as our local asparagus pops (a modest claim: the asparagus grown in West Michigan is the best in the world), I am going to try this recipe--it sounds delicious!

Elliot is having a great experience at Gracie's. He says that the food, preparation, and service at the restaurant are amazing.






1 Comments:

Blogger Happyflower said...

Oh, I have to pick up this issue today! I love asparagus, I agree Michigan has the best. Do you know of anywhere they have pick your own that would be close to SouthBend/Niles area? Or would it be worth it to travel a bit?
I am thinking I want to freeze a bunch so my pee can smell all year long! Hey there is an idea for a poem! haha!

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home