Thursday, March 19, 2009

I Am Not a SpamBot!




I am a blog!

Yesterday, Blogger locked me out and said S@4AM was being reviewed as a "Spam Blog" or "SpamBot" or something. I think it's because of the wild popularity of this blog among my fourteen regular readers. Anyway, the incredible volume of traffic here set off the alarms at Blogger H.Q.

They said if I contacted them and requested a review, I would probably be unlocked, because SpamBots can't contact them and ask to be reviewed (duh!).

So, I contacted them--proving that I am in fact, a human, not a "SpamBot," and this morning my blog was unlocked.

I have no idea what a SpamBot is.

But I am not one of them.

5 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

I am glad you are unlocked. Sorry if I was the cause.

I kind-of love the idea of a spambot-- it is a toss-up whether a disgusting squishy pink robot is funnier or a real robot spewing disgusting pink squishy meat from his fancy robot gun.

Ooooh. A new action figure.

Maybe I can convince Lego to make pink bricks so anyone can have a spambot. Of course a baseball cap with the S@4AM logo is required attire for all spambots.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Hannah said...

ALL YOUR BLOGS ARE BELONG TO US

9:41 AM  
Blogger Busstogate said...

I would be talking this over with your sponsor. Maybe you are just not willing to admit to your spamming the web! :p


Some are sicker than others!

9:42 AM  
Blogger The Weaver of Grass said...

The word spambot conjures up all kinds of images, Greg - none of them very complimentary. I am sure you are not one - whatever it is!

2:21 PM  
Blogger Collin Kelley said...

This happens from time to time and quite unexpectedly.

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home