Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Blogroll, Please!

As long promised, I have updated my blogroll. Please welcome:

Erika Rosebrook
Joseph Hutchison
Ron Slate
Brian Brodeur
The Weaver of Grass
Mark Doty
Jeneva Stone
Keith Montesano
Sara Quinn Rivara
Poet Hound
Ursprache
and
Rick Bursky

to Sonnets at 4 A.M.

I also restored a few links and edited out some that (in one way or another) had gone dead.

If you are reading S@4AM, have a blog, and I am not linked to you, please leave a comment and let me know so that I can add you to my blogroll.

Thanks for reading and thank you for your patience!

4 Comments:

Blogger Joseph Hutchison said...

Thanks for linking me, Greg! But when you get a moment, could you delete the "n" in the middle of my name? I have a doppelgänger who goes by that name, and those who get in touch with him ... well, the result is not pretty....

Thanks!

11:21 AM  
Blogger greg rappleye said...

Done.

Sorry!

11:25 AM  
Blogger The Weaver of Grass said...

Thanks for the link, Greg. I really enjoy reading your blog and am bowled over by your incredible sense of humour. Love it!

1:42 PM  
Blogger Keith said...

Thanks, Greg.

I'm a regular reader of your blog.

Looking forward to your work in BOR #2 also.

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home