Saturday, December 06, 2008

More Stairways to Heaven



Modulation in Sync: Jacob's Ladder by Nam June Paik, Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, New York (2000)



From: Speculum Humanae Salvationis (ca. 1430)


_______________________________

Meanwhile, far from the Dream Coasts, the day is a great shaken snow globe--it is snowing here and will go on snowing through the weekend. Yes, I am continuing to work on a new poem. As might be gathered from the various stairways, I am obsessing a bit.

But this is good, for a poet.

Did you ever feel that you were meant to write something?

More later.

1 Comments:

Blogger erika said...

Life on Dream Coast-East is not that exciting now that Barney Frank campaign ad season is over.

Yes, I have felt that I was meant to write something. Now that newspapers are going bankrupt, I've decided that I should be Detroit's Mike Royko.

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home