Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The English 155 Class Reading


If you are in Holland (Holland, Michigan, not the Netherlands!) tomorrow afternoon, be sure to come to the English 155 Class Reading:




FOURTEEN POETS, FOURTEEN POEMS

At Lemonjello's, 61 East Ninth Street
Wednesday, October 15, 2008 at 4:00 P.M.

You'll have a chance to hear to hear the students from my poetry class each read a poem they've written this semester, introduced by yours truly.

It will be a lot of fun. I have a very good group of poets in my class.

Lemonjello's is a great little coffee house, located very near the Hope College campus.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Weaver of Grass said...

Greg - it makes me so envious - do wish sometimes that I lived over there and could come.

10:44 AM  
Blogger The Weaver of Grass said...

Just thought - is there any chance of any of the poems appearing on your blog? I would so love to read them.

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home