Saturday, April 26, 2008

Studying the Instructions for My New Toy



This is my new toy. I'll use it to post my own photographs to S@4A.M., making the content, I hope, a bit more interesting. That is, if I can figure out how to use the camera. As I write, we are all at the Spring Lake Library. The boys and Marcia are pulling likely books off the shelves, I am puzzling through the instructions for the Fujifilm FinePix S700.

Carlos is very frustrated with me because he wants to use the camera, and yes, he knew how to use it before it came out of the box.

My children are way too smart.

ONE HOUR LATER:



TWO HOURS LATER, WAITING FOR HOT DOGS AT G&L:

10 Comments:

Blogger greg rappleye said...

I WANT IT

12:40 PM  
Blogger greg rappleye said...

I WANT IT

CARLOS

12:41 PM  
Blogger greg rappleye said...

cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!

5:26 PM  
Blogger greg rappleye said...

Carlos:

Quit leaving comments!
You CAN'T use the camera!

5:29 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

They are adorable!!

6:32 PM  
Blogger Talia said...

I've had my digital camera for several years now and I still don't know how to use it.

What a beautiful family.

10:46 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

1. Huh. Your part of the country looks suspiciously like mine.

2. My daffodils aren't, however, out yet.

3. The kids are adorable.

4. Carlos cracks me up.

5. I have a smaller, cheaper version of the fuji finepix and I love it.

8:46 AM  
Blogger Diane Lockward said...

Boys are so beautiful. Even moreso than the daffodils. My camera isn't as fancy as yours, but it sat in a box. Not until I started a blog and wanted to upload photos did I finally figure out how to use it.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Charmi said...

I want it, too!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Hannah said...

My boys are getting so big without me. It makes me really sad. -H

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home