Sunday, March 02, 2008

What Next?


It's the beginning of March and I haven't written a new poem since December, so it's time to get to work. I am going to set a small goal for what I want to accomplish writing-wise by the end of April. Let's say 6 new poems, substantially complete by May 1. I'll be mobilizing cadres, re-educating counter-revolutionary forces, doubling rice production through strategic acts of Marxist self-criticism, and calling it The Great Spring Leap Forward.

Onward to May Day! Onward to the ultimate victory of Poetry!

But first, a short essay.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

You're so much more organized than I am about writing. Maybe I should start setting goals, instead of relying on mood swings. Hmmm...it's an interesting idea.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home