Monday, March 31, 2008

Let's Not Talk About the Final Four

Okay, so I got two out of the Final Four in NCAA basketball, but so did everyone. I have embarassed myself in public once again.

But it's Opening Day in the 5th inning and the Tigers are leading the Royals, 2-0.

Yeah, baseball. That's my sport.

UPDATE: Ding Dong!

Miguel Cabrera just hit his first homer as a Tiger.

We lead, 3-0.

LATE UPDATE:

Got out of class and found out we lost, 5-4 in extra innings. The Royals are always so pesty when they play Detroit, and our relief pitching...ouch.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

Dad! A few things:

1) Yay Detroit!
2) If you are getting another computer (why, exactly?) can I have your old one? Please??
3) I just posted an article I wrote on my blog, and I want you to read it!
4) Love you.

H

12:17 AM  
Blogger greg rappleye said...

Hannah:

Computerwise, let's say that the old one (the iMac) is --and alway has been--troubled. Carlos and Liam are going to use it to play Bob the Builder games. As long as it doesn't crash again.

And the stinkin' Tigers lost!

I am going to check out your article now. Marica said she really liked it; I was teaching and didn't get a chance to see it yet.

How goes the thesis?

Your Dad

2:10 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

牙醫,植牙,矯正,紋身,刺青,創業,批發,皮膚科,痘痘,中醫,飛梭雷射,毛孔粗大,醫學美容,痘痘,肉毒桿菌,seo,關鍵字行銷,自然排序,網路行銷,自然排序,關鍵字行銷seo,部落格行銷,網路行銷,seo,關鍵字行銷,自然排序,部落格行銷,網路行銷,牛舌餅婚紗台中婚紗,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,高雄婚紗,街舞,小產,雞精,紋身,刺青,性感,辣妹,雷射溶脂,雙下巴,抽脂,瘦小腹,微晶瓷,電波拉皮,淨膚雷射

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home