Friday, March 21, 2008

Bad Weather...



We all but missed the great March rain event, but not this, I am afraid––the last (I hope) snow storm of the year.

Michigan grows tiresome.

In writing news, Project 9 from Outer Space is finished and in the mail.

I had Kentucky over Marquette, but otherwise I am golden in the NCAA's.*

_____________________

*Oops! Upon further checking, I also seem to have picked USC over Kansas State. My bad. But I didn't have USC getting by Wisconsin in the second round, so this isn't a big loss for me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Nooooooo...I can NOT deal with another snowstorm now. Not after the beautiful sunshine. I will wilt.

12:47 PM  
Blogger greg rappleye said...

Yes, it inhaleth greatly.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Talia said...

Oh, tiresome indeed (Northern Indiana, that is)! Amen, amen. Trying to think of ways to sqeeze in a trip down to Tennessee...this weather is making me desperate.

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home