Wednesday, February 27, 2008

READING AT IUSB!


On the other hand, who the heck cares about reading in the junky towns of Michigan? We're crossing the border, baby, going nationwide. Thursday night at 7 p.m., I'll be reading at Indiana University at South Bend. I am very excited about this---it is a chance to see old friends and to meet (Live! In person!) many new ones--bloggers Charmi Keranen and Talia Reed among them.

If you are in the area, please stop in. It will be much fun, I promise.


...

Mid-term grades are due today.

If you didn't hand in your paper on Monday, you are in so much...oh, I can't say it so early in the morning.

Onward.

3 Comments:

Blogger Charmi said...

And we're looking forward to meeting you, too. I hope the weather doesn't give you difficulties.

7:53 AM  
Blogger Diane Lockward said...

Greg--Check my blog. I've tagged you for a six word memoir.

12:56 PM  
Blogger Talia said...

And don't you know that logo is supposedly obsolete? All the campuses are supposed to be using the traditional IU logo.

We're all so excited.

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home