Tuesday, January 29, 2008

It's a Long, Long Way to NYC



Here's the situation. We are under a winter storm warning. It's pouring rain and 40 degrees. My yard is flooded with rain and melted snow. In two hours, all that water is going to freeze and then it is supposed to begin snowing. The temperature is supposed to drop to single figures by 5 a.m. When all that cold, cold air comes pouring across the lake, "POOF!" lake effect snow. And the snow is supposed to be blowing around in 40-50 mile per hour winds.

My flight leaves at 1 p.m. tomorrow.

I am still trying to come up with something sensible to say on Thursday.

I am a moron and if I get out of here tomorrow it will be a flipping miracle.

6 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Drive carefully--I'm looking forward to seeing you! Tell the pilot to drive carefully too!

8:07 PM  
Blogger Brian Campbell said...

I have an "in" with the gods, so I'm going to tell them to deliver you that miracle, or they're going to have something to answer for when I get through this life and onto the next. ;)

12:35 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

You are not a moron and miracles happen. And thanks for sending that weather here. Right now pouring rain and flood warnings. By tonight bitterly cold.

You are following your own weather east.

Safe travels.

9:14 AM  
Blogger greg rappleye said...

Thank you all. I am not sure I will get out of town, but am going to try!

9:38 AM  
Blogger Violet said...

牙醫,植牙,矯正,矯正牙齒,皮膚科,痘痘,中醫,飛梭雷射,毛孔粗大,醫學美容,痘痘,seo,關鍵字行銷,自然排序,網路行銷,自然排序,關鍵字行銷seo,部落格行銷,網路行銷,seo,關鍵字行銷,自然排序,部落格行銷,網路行銷,牛舌餅婚紗台中婚紗,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭

11:17 AM  
Blogger Violet said...

高雄婚紗,街舞,小產,雞精,性感,辣妹,雷射溶脂,雙下巴,抽脂,瘦小腹,微晶瓷,電波拉皮,淨膚雷射,清潔公司,居家清潔,牙周病,牙齒矯正,植牙,牙周病,矯正,植牙

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home