Friday, January 11, 2008

Announcement! Reading at IUSB on February 28

I am happy to anounce that I will be reading at Indiana University in South Bend on Thursday, February 28 at 7:00 P.M. I am very excited about this reading; looking forward to seeing old friends and new.

_______________________________

Last night's weather: Thunder, lightning and snow.

This is about the best I've felt since Christmas Eve. Beware of the nasty cold that is going around this winter!

Had a long, good conference call yesterday with poets Robert Thomas and Dr. Roy Jacobstein about our upcoming presentation at the AWP Conference on Religion and Poetry.

I am looking forward to getting back to writing and blogging this weekend.

5 Comments:

Blogger Charmi said...

I heard rumors that you were coming, but I wasn't sure when. I'll get the announcement up on my blog later today. I'm looking forward to it. I also snatched up a copy of Figured Dark from the bookstore. Someone is teaching from it, maybe Nancy Botkin, maybe Kelcey Parker, I'm not sure. But I dove into it last night and am enjoying it.

8:15 AM  
Blogger Talia said...

And I'll buy my own copy, since you're coming (rather than borrowing Charmi's like I usually do). I found out last night at the writers' meeting and it is on my calendar! We can't wait!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Congrats on the reading! That's my old stomping ground -- I went to high school just a few blocks from IUSB, and my father taught at IUSB until his death in 1994. Hmmmm. I'll have t see if there's any chance I can take a long weekend and drive up for it...

4:14 PM  
Blogger Talia said...

Anne,

You must have gone to Adams?

10:14 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Talia: Yep -- graduated in 1979. :)

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home