Sunday, December 30, 2007

Almost Random Notes

Ugh. Now I have a miserable cold. In fact, everyone at our house (except for Liam--age 4) is sick at the moment. But I am up and at my post, trying to make a bit of progress on my essay.

A Momentary Football Digression: Congratulations to Tom Brady and the New England Patriots. If you didn't see it, you missed a heck of a football game. The Giants played well, too. I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch in the Superbowl.

My great thanks to Macy Swain (Jan Worth) for her kind words about my book, Figured Dark. You can read what she had to say here.

Reading around the blogs, Poets & Writers, etc., I've had a lot of snarky poetry thoughts. I will keep them to myself for the moment.

Who needs another snarky poetry blogger?

If only I had done a better job of teaching Liam to cook...

Onward.

6 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Awww, don't hold out on us! Give us the snark. ;)

Seriously, hope you feel better soon. Colds are no fun at all.

7:48 PM  
Blogger Collin said...

Yep, I'm fighting off a nasty cold as well.

Hope you have a Happy New Year, Greg. Glad we "met" on Blogger.

3:56 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Those darned 4 year olds. They just can't be trusted with a stove or even a can opener.

I hope the colds pass quickly away, and the new year brings you and your family all sorts of good things.

8:38 PM  
Blogger greg rappleye said...

Happy New Year, everyone!

6:07 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

牙醫,植牙,矯正,紋身,刺青,創業,批發,皮膚科,痘痘,中醫,飛梭雷射,毛孔粗大,醫學美容,seo,關鍵字行銷,關鍵字自然排序,網路行銷,關鍵字自然排序,關鍵字行銷seo,關鍵字廣告,部落格行銷,網路行銷,seo,關鍵字行銷,關鍵字廣告,關鍵字,自然排序,部落格行銷,網路行銷,網路爆紅,牛舌餅婚紗台中婚紗,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭

9:31 PM  
Blogger goodeda1122 said...

自慰套,真愛密碼,
自慰套,自慰器,充氣娃娃,
性感丁字褲,AV,按摩棒,電動按摩棒,情趣按摩棒,
角色扮演,吊帶襪,丁字褲,飛機杯,
按摩棒,變頻跳蛋,跳蛋,無線跳蛋,G點,
潤滑液,SM,情趣內衣,內衣,性感內衣,
情趣用品,情趣,

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home