Thursday, December 06, 2007

Just a Couple of Notes Before I Go...



I have a busy day today, beginning with a meeting with our local judges at 7:00 A.M.

A couple of notes:

1. Yesterday was the last day of my poetry class. We finished with a reading at Lemonjello's, a coffeehouse in Holland. We had big and enthusiastic audience and the student-poets did a terrific job presenting their poems. I will miss this group.

2. The interview with August Kleinzhaler in the new Paris Review is well worth the cost of the journal. Congratulations to good friend Robert VanderMolen for being named by Kleinzahler as one of the contemporary poets he "reads with pleasure."

I am the worst typist in America.

3 Comments:

Blogger Talia said...

"I am the worst typist in America"

no, really...I am.

11:09 AM  
Blogger greg rappleye said...

Talia:

I have to go back through my posts three or four times (sometimes five) to get the spelling right.
NOTE: I use a Mac and it is more difficult to spell check in Blogger wth a Mac.

At least it is for me--America's Worst Typist.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Talia said...

Maybe so but I'm careless and sloppy and there are lots of crumbs down under in my keyboard-which has already been replaced once because I dripped ice cream in it.

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home