Friday, December 28, 2007

Busy Day!



I am on my way to the doctor this morning for a scheduled check up. I will bore him with stories of my latest stomach problems, and spare you, gentle reader. We are supposed to have a snow storm hereabouts this afternoon into evening. I am hoping to complete a start-to-finish draft of my essay by New Year's Day (with timeouts for the New England-NY Giants game and the U. Michigan-Florida game).

After I have a complete draft, I'll go back and figure out what I actually meant to say.

The daily book reviewers (Maslin, Grimes, Kakutani) published their annual "Ten Best" lists in today's New York Times. The only one listed that I've read is I'll Sleep When I'm Dead: The Dirty Life and Times of Warren Zevon by Crystal Zevon, the singer's ex-wife.

If you like(d) Warren Zevon, it's a sad and eye-opening book.

3 Comments:

Blogger Macy Swain said...

I hope your essay weekend is working out well. Based on what I saw here, I bought "Ambition and Survival" and I'm really enjoying it -- the essay "The Limit" in particular grabbed me and I expect I'll use it with my Advanced Poetry class in January. Most of all, though, I wanted to tell you how much I'm enjoying "Figured Dark" -- one of my Christmas presents to myself. Couldn't find your email to tell you I blogged about it today.

9:43 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

牙醫,植牙,矯正,紋身,刺青,創業,批發,皮膚科,痘痘,中醫,飛梭雷射,毛孔粗大,醫學美容,肉毒桿菌,seo,關鍵字行銷,關鍵字自然排序,網路行銷,關鍵字自然排序,關鍵字行銷seo,關鍵字廣告,部落格行銷,網路行銷,seo,關鍵字行銷,關鍵字廣告,關鍵字,自然排序,部落格行銷,網路行銷,網路爆紅,牛舌餅婚紗台中婚紗,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,中古車,二手車,中古車,二手車,高雄婚紗

5:02 AM  
Blogger goodeda1122 said...

自慰套,真愛密碼,
自慰套,自慰器,充氣娃娃,
性感丁字褲,AV,按摩棒,電動按摩棒,情趣按摩棒,
角色扮演,吊帶襪,丁字褲,飛機杯,
按摩棒,變頻跳蛋,跳蛋,無線跳蛋,G點,
潤滑液,SM,情趣內衣,內衣,性感內衣,
情趣用品,情趣,

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home