Friday, October 12, 2007

Gee, What a Surprise

You Are 15% Left Brained, 85% Right Brained

The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.



Though I must say, I prefer dogs, love to read, and am a good public speaker; if not so agile in social settings.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Speaking of good dogs...I was toward the back of the book sign line at Jim Harrison's read the other night, and because I know he likes dogs, I mentioned to Jim Dan Gerber's poem about his dog's ear signalling as if a semaphore flag. I liked the poem. Jim replied that Dan has a nice dog, but that his own dogs were better. I think he said, "...much better."

I do feel guilty that I did not mention my own dog, Maggie. She is a cross, I believe, between a red fox and a golden retriever. Her ears are quite small, each smaller than the material needed to softly line a small, woman's change purse (Or, for that matter, absent a comma, a large woman's change purse)

I believe my Maggie is a far better dog than Jim Harrison's dog or dogs, and Dan's dog as well.

I was good to talk to you at the reading Greg.

Jim Straub

10:42 AM  
Blogger greg rappleye said...

Jim:

And my labs are dopey and sweet and are betterthan anyone's dogs, too.

And my border collie is also the best dog in the world.

Unless the best dogs are my labs!

It was very good to see you. I'll get an e-mail off to you this weekend.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home