Thursday, October 18, 2007

Good News and Bad News

Today I had good news and bad news on my writing. The good news is that I received the galleys for my poems that will be appearing in the Legal Studies Forum, a law review published at West Virginia University College of Law. The editor, Professor James Elkins, does a wonderful job at LSF publishing the work of attorneys who also write poetry and prose--a far larger community than one might imagine. The galleys are beautiful, and I expect the issue of LSF will be out sometime after the New Year. My gratitude, as ever, to Jim Elkins for his friendship, support, and confidence in my work.

As for the bad news?

I think it was Wittgenstein who said, "What we cannot speak about we must pass over in silence."

Something like that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

I hope the bad news wasn't as bad as the good news was good.

Did that make any sense?

8:03 PM  
Blogger greg rappleye said...

Nah, it's just a flesh wound.

Though I will carry the scars for years!

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home