Wednesday, July 11, 2007

What Work Is, Part 13

In addition to my day job---where I am quite busy at the moment--I have a lot of office-administrative stuff to do for my poetry in the next couple of days––filling out some forms, getting copies of poems onto disks, writing letters and getting stuff into the mail, etc.

Writing would be easier if it were just writing.

Yes, I am glad the American League won last night.

Sorry, National Leaguers.

I must admit that I was so tired I conked out about 10 P.M., and didn't see much of the game.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Hello Greg,

Are you going to be doing any readings soon? Also, when will your new book be available?

Jim Straub
Grand Rapids

11:20 AM  
Blogger greg rappleye said...

Jim:

I am working on scheduling some readings right now. Keep watching this space!

I hope all is well!

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home