Thursday, June 14, 2007

Progress Notes

I have two poems relatively complete in the so-called June Poetry Surge. I am not sure how I am going to finish three more by the end of the month, unless I declare that the month of June doesn't really end until after the July 4th holiday.

Within the borders of this blog, of course, I have such authority.

Had a good long telephone conversation last night with Dan Gerber. His new book (A Primer on Parallel Lives, Copper Canyon Press, 2007) is doing well. He plans on being back in Michigan for a series of readings this September.

That will be excellent.

4 Comments:

Blogger Macy Swain said...

Why not give your Poetry Surge until September to show results?

11:50 AM  
Blogger greg rappleye said...

Because I am completely nuts!

And I begin teaching again in late August.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Macy Swain said...

Ah-hah. That doesn't seem to stop the Bush administration.

4:04 PM  
Blogger greg rappleye said...

OH.

Ha!

That is funny!

Sorry, I am a bit slow today.

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home